Friday, October 24, 2008

Journey on 2nd March 2004


Well my Journey towards my life started from a beautiful place called "Durgapur" , where I took teachings of life from my Guru H H Sri Sri Ravi Shankar..
I was(am) a crazy guy , without any insight , living so called happy life without the direction ..I had that dare to choose things which are challenging and unaware of ..
My bad company and habits raised so many questions like "Where am I heading to ? What is the purpose of my life?" ..but I was fighting to get an answer..

My first transformation happened with my friend Ramana who is a intelligent and simple guy ,he does so many religious practices, then I thought being religious will bring some discipline and direction to me..I went to tirupati and took a oath that I will not drink,eat non veg and smoke ...but my love was very superficial which came out of fear..It did not last for a long time..

I lost control on my senses ,lived a careless life.. no college and making fun out of all the things ..but the time has come where I have realized that breath has lots of secrets of life..just after the small HIT (Hostel Intro Talk) i took it preciously.All my friends said it is too costly and not for you ,..etc but I said "Once in a life time I must do this course" .. so the volunteer (Appa Rao Uncle ) followed up me properly by inviting me to the Satsangs saying that food will be served ..
I waited for atleast 1 month to do the course
Then on 2nd March I joined the Basic Course by K Niranajan Bh'ya..


Conti..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm waiting to hear more!