Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Journey on 2nd March 2004



Conti...
All the 6 days I became more sensitive to my body and mind.I loved my breakfast ,lunch ,my torture lectures , my parents and mostly myself. Me and my friend Panda were the only youngsters in the course , we had 80 yr old couple and working ppl ..etc , all the time my teacher used to call us for the demonstrations ,I liked it becoz i had undergone (6mths) ragging in our college.When it came to my experience I showed my photo where I thought it was the beautiful smile that I always had and asked everybody the smile that I had then.. :) it was mind blowing moment ..
After that I have welcomed miracles to happen in my life ..registered to Adv course immediatly after the basic course .
I started doing small sewa like bring breakfast to my roommate etc..which made my frnds go nuts ...They became very sad that I eat slowly ,no parties (drinking), became disciplined and more centred .

Weekly satsangs were more enjoyable , teachers encouraged me giving books and tips for organizing intro talks.
I became the part of the AOL family , ppl invited me for dinners every day ..

Then the adv course strengthened the bond..DSN made to take more responsibility and Guruji brought light in my life...

I wish all a Happy Diwali

No comments: