Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Let Go


"Let go of what? "
That thing where I am stuck.
"Where am I stuck?"
Stuck at unpleasant thoughts /unpleasant feelings/Doubts

What I observed was sometimes my mind is stuck with any one of the above activities and it doesn't want to come out, it holding on to it ..then I realized the meaning of the knowledge point " Let go " which I learned in The Art of living course .

Unless untill I decide to " Let go" and bring back my mind to happy and meditative state it will be stuck and as the time passes it becomes an "Inhibition/Weekness".

So letting it go time & again and bringing back the mind to happy state is an Art of Living

"How to Let go ?" is the next question..

1.Take a breathe in ..
2.Hold(connect)
3.Drop it while breathing out

4. Do Sudharshan Kriya Regularly.

I found that the knowledge and the processes that I learned from the course helps me in Letting go of the unpleasant things and brings back the Happy & meditative state of mind effortlessly .

This is very profound Knowledge , this will give tremendous growth in Life..

Love
Deepu

3 comments:

Google said...

Nice post !!

Anonymous said...

Nice one :)

first sight i thought it was Q n As... :P

Prayaga'S said...

Deepak this is super man....